Club Corner #2

Courtesy of The Context of Things

Courtesy of The Context of Things

PAW (Promotion for Animal Welfare)

PAW is for students who want to devote some time and effort to help animals. The club focuses on fundraising and volunteer work, as well as education about animal welfare. Students can feel good knowing they have made the community a better place, and are able to help animals. The club meets every first and third Tuesday of the month.  To join or learn more, email Ms. Horn ([email protected]) or see her in 308W.

Math Club

Math Club is for all students are good at math or problem solving, or wish to develop these skills further. Students spend time solving complex and interesting math problems that teach new skills in logic and problem-solving. Students participate in a competition similar to Math Olympiad and solve similar problems. See Ms. Hickey for more information on joining the club and more detailed meeting information. The club meets once a month on Mondays. To join or learn more, email Ms. Hickey ([email protected]) or see her in 209W.

SPEAR (Students Promoting Environmental Awareness and Responsibility)

SPEAR is for all students who have a passion for the environment and want to help promote awareness about environmental issues. SPEAR students also work to help reduce the environmental impact of the school and raise money for environmental causes. These can include anthropogenic climate change, deforestation, pollution, and several others. See Ms. Peltier for more information on joining the club and more detailed meeting information. The club meets every Tuesday from 3:10-4:00.  To join or learn more, email Ms. Peltier ([email protected]) or see her in 106W.